Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A box of fun!

Yesterday, my friend Ray sent me a care package. It included some John Deere brochures, a Lonely Planet Nepal book, 4 seasons of 24 on CD and some Cherry Poptarts.
What a sweetie he is!

The John Deere brochures were because he works for a company called Sany which is a manufacturer and distributor of heavy earth moving equipment. When he told me that they were a John Deere distributor in China, I told him my family are crazy about John Deere tractors and would love to see some brochures with chinese writing on them. So he remembered and sent me some.

The Lonely Planet is because we are planning to travel to Nepal together later this year. It will be his first time leaving China. He is the perfect travel partner and I'm really looking forward to taking this trip with him.

All the young Chinese people are hooked on American TV series like Prison Break, 24, Desparate Housewives and Lost. I never watched any of these shows and my friends are giving them all to me, so I will be hooked on TV now! :)



And best of all are the Poptarts. He told me he bought me something that would make me feel "childish" by which he meant young again. And it totally did. They are really good. What a treat!

Thanks Ray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home