Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Western New Year 2008

Happy Western New Year

After working for more than a month straight we did get a few days off at the Western New Year. I went out and bought myself a Christmas present. I bought a new Mountain Bike.
It is a beautiful bright blue Giant hardtail mountain bike.

My first 'Giant' Adventure 31.5Km - loop around the city
Of course it's too cold to ride it right now and I work every day so I don't have any time to ride anyway, but I have ridden it twice so far.

My second 'Giant' Adventure 37km to Dong Qian Lake

On the last day of the year Norman and I decided to climb a local mountain (Fu Quan Shan) which means luck mountain.

It was a fun day. We wanted to take a bus and they only run about once an hour, so we walked to the bus stop and waited. But when the bus finally came by we were standing at the wrong bus stop so the bus wouldn't stop. So we ended up walking about 5 km to get to the mountain and then climbed the mountain. It was a very cold day too.


But the mountain was a lot of fun. It is a Tea mountain. Tea trees (more like shrubs) cover the mountain. First time I ever went to a tea mountain. It was really cold but a beautiful and sunny day.


Here's a picture of my new apartment. I live on the 8th floor in a small apartment but it's just what I need.


I live in the building on the left and my boss lives next door in the second tall building just to the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home